Palo Azul Tea, 100% Organic Kidneywood Tea, Aids Detoxification, 30 Servings
Palo Azul Tea Benefits?
Palo Azul tea, whether as a cold tea or a hot beverage, has various bioactive compounds owing to its enormous health benefits. Palo azul, also known as blue stick, is a remarkable tea brewed from the bark of the plant. It gets its name from the beautiful blue fluorescence it exhibits.
Detoxification is the primary Palo Azul benefit. Its detoxication properties are crucial in cleansing the liver and kidney. It also promotes the health of the urinary system. Read More
This tea has been used as a traditional remedy for over 500 years due to its beneficial polyphenols. Similar to green tea, it offers numerous health benefits, but without any caffeine, sugar, or calories. You can savor this enchanting tea at any time of the day.
We believe in embracing the extraordinary. Why settle for ordinary tea when you can experience the most magical tea in the world? That's why our family started Magiktea to share palo azul so that everyone can enjoy mother nature's most magical tea!
Research Review on Palo Azul's Benefits:
(2020) Phytochemical and Pharmacological Study of the Eysenhardtia Genus - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7570365/
Ingredients: 100% Organic Palo Azul Tea
The only ingredient is "organic palo azul". There are no artificial colors in this product. To see palo azul's blue color in full bloom, pour the tea in a glass cup, then go outside so it can absorb sunlight and enjoy the magic!
How to Make Palo Azul Tea:
You can make Palo Azul Tea quite simply at home by following this five steps process. But first, let’s gather the ingredients to make tea for two people
- 3 or 4 teaspoons of Palo Azul MagikTea
- 2 Cups of water
- Sugar or Honey (Optional)
Follow this tea recipe:
- Add the Two Cups of Water Into a Kettle and Boil It. You can change the number of water cups depending on the number of people. But ensure the water comes to a boil before proceeding to the next step.
- Add the Palo Azul MagikTea Once the water boils, add your Palo Azul. Again, you can change the number of teaspoons depending on the number of people. Also, add depending on how strong you want the resultant tea to be.
- Simmer the mixture. Reduce the heat and let the mixture simmer for several minutes, preferably 10 minutes while keeping an eye on the tea's color. This allows the tea to infuse its compounds into the water. Reducing the heat helps prevent the evaporation of the mixture.
- Remove the mixture and let it cool for 2 Minutes
- Add Honey or Sugar to the Mixture and Taste
- Enjoy your tea.