French Press with Thermometer Insulated Stainless Steel Coffee Maker (1.0L | 34fl oz) by Barista WarriorBarista Warrior
Brand: Barista Warrior
Method Matters. Use Barista Warrior’s French Press to Brew a Highly-Personalized Cup of Joe. Easily control the grounds, steep time, and temperature of your favorite drink.
Picture this: You’re at home, perched in a cozy spot by the window. You have your blankets, pillows, and reading options, but just as you’re picking out some relaxing background music, you realize you don’t have anything to drink…
Going into the kitchen to make a whole pot of coffee, then having to refill your mug routinely means you can’t truly relax. You have to keep getting up.
That is unless you use the Barista Warrior Stainless Steel French Press — now available in silver.
Built-In Thermometer: Alerts you when your water temperature reaches 195°F - 205°F, the perfect brewing temperature (unlocks the full depth of flavors from your coffee, without burning it).
Insulated Design: Vacuum-insulated, double-walled design that keeps coffee hot for longer while keeping the exterior cool to the touch.
Easy to Clean Dual Filter: Double screen filters unlock bold flavors and natural oils while keeping the grounds in place. Enjoy a cleaner, richer brew that cleans up easily.
Barista Quality Construction: Durable, rust-proof insulated design. Stainless steel cleans up easily, retains heat longer, and stays cool to the touch. Lifting and pouring is a breeze with the stay-cool ergonomic handle.
No-Risk Purchase: Comes with a lifetime warranty. If you are not 100% satisfied with your french press coffee maker, return it within the first year and receive a FULL refund.
- Integrated Thermometer - Regulates internal french press temperature (195°F - 205°F) to unlock the full depth of flavor in your coffee
- Insulated Design - Vacuum insulated, constructed with a double-wall design, so your coffee stays hot for longer
- Stainless Steel - Rust-proof with an easy-to-grip handle made from premium surgical-grade stainless steel, so you always have a controlled pour without the mess
- Ergonomic Handle - Designed for comfort pouring with a stay-cool handle
- Dual Filtration - Double screen filters maximize bold flavors and natural oils without the residue
- Quality Construction - Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty (if you’re not fully satisfied, simply send it back for a full refund)
- Comfortable Sizing - Available in 1L (34 fl oz), provides 4 cups of coffee (8 oz each)
Here are 7 easy steps to make barista quality French Press coffee at home in just 6 minutes!
1) Coarsely Grind Your Beans
Coarsely grind your beans. A fine grind makes strong coffee, while a coarse grind produces milder coffee. Dialing in your grind will take some trial and error to find what you love best.
2) Slowly Add Water
It's important to add only enough water to cover the grounds by 1/2 inch.
3) Blooming / Stirring
use a spoon to gently stir the grounds to ensure all the coffee is saturated in water. This allows the coffee to bloom, which is essential in extracting the maximum flavor from coffee beans. Let the coffee sit for about 15 seconds.
4) Add More Water
Add water to the desired fill line for number of cups you'd like to make.
Let the coffee sit and steep for about 4 minutes, giving the grounds time to release their oils and flavors. This ensures maximum extraction.
Time to plunge! Press the plunger down in one steady and slow push. Stop a few inches from reaching the bottom to ensure no grinds get pushed past the filter.
7) Serve & Enjoy Your French Press Coffee!
You did it! You're a home barista now. Now pour yourself a nice cup of coffee and sit back. Oh and don't worry your coffee will stay warm for a while so take time to savor that first cup.
Read our full French Press Brew Guide for more tips.
Handpicked Eco-Friendly Brands ✔
Lowest Price Guarantee ✔
Free Shipping with Tracking on $49.99+ ✔
Easy 30-Day Refund Policy ✔
Quick, Secure Guest Checkout ✔